Education is the basis of human development that plays a huge role in the modern, industrialized world. It drives the financial development of people, helps build opinions, and have points of view on things in life, improves the level of wellbeing, harmony, equity, and security. Surprisingly, conventional education and training establishments are not capable of meeting the requirements of present-day society. To help them overcome challenges in providing education and training service, e-learning app development is an ideal option to create a delightful learning experience for learners.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, many tech-savvy students around the world are moving towards edtech platforms as schools and universities have shut down drastically to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Today, every mobile app development company is focusing on developing e-learning applications to help educational institutions provide education services seamlessly amid the global pandemic.
As stated by EdTechXGlobal, EdTech is growing at a pace of 17% per year and will soon turn into a $252 billion industry in 2020. Besides, the giant tech players like Google, Apple, and Microsoft have joined the session to adapt instructive programming.
Why E-learning App Development is the Future of the EdTech Industry?
The following factors will keep on driving e-learning app development in the future:
- The growth of the tech-savvy population
- Increasing demand for instructive innovation, devices, and administrations
- The need for digital transformation for better results and effectiveness
- Addressing the key issues in the business including understudy obligation, straightening test scores, etc.
3 Feasible Approaches to E-learning App Development
1. Determine Your Requirements for Your App
Kids love e-learning solutions that adopt shading, animation, and game-like methodology. You need to determine your app’s requirements to ensure its success. It’s worth noting that the more features and interfaces your application requires, the more costly your app will be to develop. It’s best to start off with building up an MVP as it is a reasonable approach for any edtech startup. An MVP can be Beta tried and steered as your business expands and grows.
2. Choose the Right Platform for Your Target Audience
Choosing the development platform for your education app can either make or break your business. To better decide, you must determine your target audience and then choose a platform that will be apt for the increased usage of your app. Building an iOS application will cost you more than creating an Android or Microsoft application. You may even opt for creating cross-platform educational apps if you want to target all iOS and Android or Microsoft users. You may consult with our professional app developers to see which platform will perfectly meet your requirements.
3. Incorporating Varieties in Your App
Network-driven applications are a wonderful win-win approach. Associations get a balance and students get social experience, help, and sponsorship. It is especially important for scholastic partition training, where disruption is high a direct result of the course’s diverse nature. An online system of comparable individuals allows for moving between learning modes such as T-S, shared, pair work, bundle work, which is essential for understudy commitment.
The social order is crucial in venture-based learning or project-based learning. Participating in important and convenient activities, addressing devouring issues globally is what makes instruction useful.
Positive Approaches Your Target Audience Opt and Prefer Online Classes
• Easy accessibility to online study materials
• Cost-effective option
• Learning at the comfort of your home
• A wide array of e-learning options
• Learning technical skills
• Avoid traveling and maintain social distance
• A convenient and flexible learning experience
Designs/ Features/ Aspects of E-learning App Development
E-learning app design involves the following seven measurements that shape the product development roadmap.
1. Temporal: synchronous or non-concurrent client connection
2. Communication: uni or bidirectional data stream
3. Online Transaction: the ability of in-application purchase
4. Identity: data alteration based on client character
5. Public: open to the public or restricted to a specific gathering
6. Multiplicity: the standalone application or a network of different members
7. Location: data or usefulness recreated for client region
Key Components of E-learning App Design
Designing e-learning solutions require four key components:
- Active inclusion of all the participants
- Engagement with learning materials
- Significant interactions with educators and instructors
- Socially interface with other people in incredible ways
What Features an E-learning Application Should Have?
1. Task, Assessment, and Logbook Features
To attract instructors, EdTech programming consistently open to their daily work process. The apps should have options to make new assignments for students, mark their progress, assess results, and monitor grades. A secure distributed storage is essential for such requirements.
2. Group Mode and Coordinated Effort Options
Apart from allowing viewing, sharing, and altering similar records at the same time, the e-learning app must take into account the absence of advanced gadgets in numerous study halls. Many schools, despite everything, cannot afford to furnish each understudy with a screen. Your app should consider at least two understudies to concentrate all the while using a single screen.
3. In-class and At-home Investigation Features
These should be natural and easy-to-understand to ensure that the two understudies and their individuals can move on with the examination procedure without stable educator management. Clean UI/UX design plan and legitimate stream are necessities of your app to change all parts of the instructive excursion.
4. Cross-platform Compatibility
E-learning solutions should support multiple devices and platforms so that folks can access study materials, courses, assignments, or prepare for final exams through their smartphones or individual workstations.
5. Basic User Authentication Strategies
This is imperative to keep the school information secure. You should support the best cybersecurity practices which involve strong passwords that are difficult to crack, however, you can facilitate educators and understudies with an easy social media login to save their time and eliminating the need to create an additional password.
6. Seamless Integration with Third-party Applications
The educator’s dashboard should be interfacing with the learning the board framework (LMS) and school data framework (SIS). Integrating with other applications makes the educator’s tasks simpler and boosts up daily operations.
7. Online Communication and Interaction Options
Apart from synergistic efforts and gathering work, kids need to know how to explore life as advanced residents. They should create regard for everyone’s strengths and weaknesses and have a bridge for easy collaboration with educators. The app may incorporate text, video, discussion sheets, or sound meeting tools as per your choice.
E-learning solutions are revolutionizing the education business completely. Today, every mobile development company is coming up with advanced education mobility solutions and rendering exceptional education app development services to help traditional educational institutions to transform their way of providing education service.
Although there are numerous incredible e-learning applications available in the market, still, there are numerous issues that need to be addressed by companies offering educational app development services.
We, at Mobi India, can help distinguish advanced thoughts and develop an impactful e-learning application. We are a leading mobile app development company specializing in e-learning app development solutions and services. Our top-notch app developers will create an application that will match your education business model and its objectives.
Q.1. What roles does an e-learning app play in business?
The education and learning systems have been completely transformed with education and e-learning solutions. People nowadays prefer learning at the convenience and comfort of their homes and therefore the e-learning is an ideal solution. E-learning has solved many problems of the learners and has elevated their career, and therefore, the business can have a pool of well-trained and knowledgeable professionals.
Q.2 Why choose us for education app development services?
Here’s what makes us a stellar mobile app development company:
- We provide 24/7 technical support to help you fix any technical issues and offer best-fit solutions in real-time.
- We develop a custom e-learning solution that matches your business visions and objectives to perfection.
- If you hire education app developers at Mobi India, our developers can work at your time-zone.
Q.3. How much does it cost to build an education and e-learning app?
The development cost of education and e-learning app largely depends on the software development framework, features, third-party applications and systems, level of UI/UX design, and server costs. Request a quote to know the estimated cost of developing an e-learning app.
Have more questions? Ask our education app development experts today!