The Android market penetration is highly appreciable as most of the general population use the mobile devices developed on Android OS. Contextually, the Android mobile app development has a high demand in the market as we find the apps download every other minute. The apps for games and utilities are the ones that get downloaded by most of the young and millennial generation to fulfil their daily activities and recreation based activities.
As the popularity is ever-increasing day by day, the darker side of it is the Application crash. It has become one of the most common issues leading to the failure of the application usage. The application crash refers to sudden shutdown or restart of the app unexpectedly. In some cases, the whole operating system may get crashed leading to system failure. The crash may be due to either the hardware or the software errors. Whatever the reason could be, the user gets annoyed as he may be using the app in an important situation. At times, the situation would turn to the worst side that the Android app development services turn topsy-turvy leading to huge monetary loss.
Let us investigate the most common reasons for the failure of a developed application and its possible solutions.
A few of the reasons for the app crash may be due to the following reasons:
- Constraint in the bandwidth
- Unwelcoming changes in the network.
- Too many users for the app
- Frequent updates
- Fatal bugs
- Incorrect memory and CPU usage
- Poor front-end optimization
- Device incompatibility and database contention
- Browser incompatibility
- Hardware problem like GPS or the camera
Precautions and measures to overcome app crash:
- Restart of the device may solve the issue when you encounter a sudden application
- Reinstalling the Android mobile app(s) would be effective when a particular app crashes
- Restore factory setting when there is a continuous application crash and OS application.
- The Android app developer(s) must test the app under real conditions and conditioned environment as well.
- The users must update the app as and when there is new version of it available in the market.
- The users must avoid change of network as much as possible.
- Clear cache and the data regularly
- Free up the space in the smartphone or the tablet
- Use one app at a time and not multiple apps simultaneously
- Pull out the battery from the Android phone which leads to soft reset
- Download app cache cleaner and the watch dog live
These are some of the basic information regarding the app crash and its fixation. If you encounter any other problem related to app crash or searching for solutions, you may get in touch with developers at Mobi India by visiting the site.